In this post, I am going to weigh up the progress I made during Sprint 3 against the two SMART goals that I have established for myself for the entire project. I will assess the work I did during this sprint to see how far I met each of these goals.
To develop proficiency in Unreal Engine by designing and building a working prototype of a game over a period of three months.
I am becoming confident with using Unreal Engine to build scenes using blueprints and I have gained confidence using visual scripting, as well as gaining an understanding of how numerous nodes within blueprints work. I am not entirely proficient in Unreal Engine yet but I have started to get the hang of it and I have also developed problem solving skills.
To improve my 3D art skills within Blender by using the application to model, rig, texture and animate assets for a game over a period of three months.
Again, this has not yet had a look-in. I will aim to focus on this by the end of the month of the beginning of April.